LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Well....home again, home again, jiggity-jig!  WHEW!  LOOONG WEEK!!  I don't know WHAT I was thinking!  I guess I was hoping for the best of getting out of the hospital sooner than expected.  Fact is:  I am taking STRONG. CHEMO. and need to be watched closely.  I guess I just thought: "numbers look good, I'm going home!".  Oh well...I would MUCH  rather be safe, right?? 

Needless to say, I have had 3-4 "good" days.  I have felt like myself for the most part:  no nausea, achy, fever...PRAISE THE LORD!  And I say Praise the Lord in the most sincere way!  He is my Provider and my Healer.  Keep the prayers -a - comin' please! 

I can't BElieeeeeve July is upon us!!!  WOW!!  Seriously....summer is FLYING. BY!  I don't know about your kiddos, but mine seem to always be on the move!  I am thankful for great friends and family that have helped with them.  I really don't know how I am going to repay everyone! 

Well, Happy Sunday, Peeps! 

Blessings!!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment