Friday, July 20, 2012

What to do...what to doooo....

Let's face it....it's that time of summer when you know the end is quickly approaching and we're all a little "bummed".  Typically I am working in my classroom at this point, obsessing about things that really don't matter in the end, BUT....here I am and I haven't TOUCHED the FIRST thing in my classroom!  A.MAZING.  LOL

Today I went to the school to "scope out the situation" and I must say to the sweet ladies that packed my room up :   WELL DONE!!!  CAN I HIRE YOU FOR THE END OF THIS COMING YEAR?!?!?  WWOOOOOWWW!!!  I called one of my fellow teachers and told her yall definitely deserve a HUGE pat on the back.  I honestly don't know how I am going to repay yall!  Now.....I just have to get in there and unpack and set up the room.  :0)  Thank you ladies!!!  You're amazing!!!  I love yall!!

Today has been another great day!  Feeling great and energy level is up.  Ran a few errands today.  (Got me the COOLEST pair of tennis shoes today.  NEON pink!  ***swoon***)  The bambinos were in tow as well.  They actually let me "shop" without complaining!  WOOOHOOO!!  Score one for MOM!  :0) 

Monday starts round 4 for chemo.  Halfway there!  (really and truly this time)

Blessings to all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment