LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Friday, July 20, 2012

What to do...what to doooo....

Let's face it....it's that time of summer when you know the end is quickly approaching and we're all a little "bummed".  Typically I am working in my classroom at this point, obsessing about things that really don't matter in the end, BUT....here I am and I haven't TOUCHED the FIRST thing in my classroom!  A.MAZING.  LOL

Today I went to the school to "scope out the situation" and I must say to the sweet ladies that packed my room up :   WELL DONE!!!  CAN I HIRE YOU FOR THE END OF THIS COMING YEAR?!?!?  WWOOOOOWWW!!!  I called one of my fellow teachers and told her yall definitely deserve a HUGE pat on the back.  I honestly don't know how I am going to repay yall!  Now.....I just have to get in there and unpack and set up the room.  :0)  Thank you ladies!!!  You're amazing!!!  I love yall!!

Today has been another great day!  Feeling great and energy level is up.  Ran a few errands today.  (Got me the COOLEST pair of tennis shoes today.  NEON pink!  ***swoon***)  The bambinos were in tow as well.  They actually let me "shop" without complaining!  WOOOHOOO!!  Score one for MOM!  :0) 

Monday starts round 4 for chemo.  Halfway there!  (really and truly this time)

Blessings to all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment