LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'm amazed that you're amazed...haha

It's funny to me....this whole situation...in a way, I guess..  Yes, I am "sick", yes, I have had brain surgery, yes, I am in the throws of chemo (which STINKS, by the way), but it tickles me whenever I see people.  The statement seems to be : "Woow!  You look GREAT!" I am amazed that YOU are amazed?!  I guess because I am ever expecting the best of this situation and reality is most people see/think/feel the worst?  Please do NOT take this personally...I just want people to know that truly, TRULY I believe God has me in the very PALMS OF HIS HANDS and good WILL prevail from all of this!  It is up to me to make the most of what I've been given and how I move forward.   Also---as a side note---I will be returning to work in August.  I think there are some rumors flying around that I won't....to the best of my ability, I will be there.  I might not have the "umph!"  I usually have at the beginning, but rest assured...I KNOW it will return! 

Anywho...another good day!  Thanks for all of the prayers!  Please keep 'em a rolling! 

Blessings to all!!! 

E

No comments:

Post a Comment