LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

2nd post of the day...yeah, yeah, yeah.....

I know, I know....two posts in one day....all I can say is:  I am a slightly bored!  Today has been a really great day in the energy, feeling good department!  I just wished I was able to do the normal things I like to do in the summer, like LAYOUT BY THE POOL!!!  LOL 

I've thought a lot today about my situation and how quickly it all happened AND how quickly the treatments have gone by (THANK. THE. LORD!)  as I gear up for round #3 on Monday I am thankful that this is almost over, I am MOST thankful for what God has done for me.  I have talked to many people lately who are in the hospital for one reason or another or have dealing with some kind of sickness or just going through a hard time.  Wherever you are, whomever you are reading this, I want you to know:   His word tells us He never leaves us, nor forsakes us---even through all of the chaos I have been through in the last 6-8 weeks, I have had such a peace.  A peace that ONLY the Lord can give.   I have so much to be thankful for the blessings He has bestowed upon my family and me.  Has this been easy?  No.  Do I know it's going to be okay?  Absolutely!  He told me from the beginning I was and I have truly held on to that !!


 Thank you for your encouragement, prayers, calls, and texts.  Please continue to lift me up as I wage this war.  If my doctor keeps me on this 2-week schedule of chemo, looks like I should be hitting round 4 the week of July 23rd!  WHEW!  (almost there, almost there, almost there.....)  I am ready to be finished with the whole chemo thing. 

Hope everyone enjoyed a safe and happy 4th of July!  Until next time:  blessings to everyone!!!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment