LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Okay....soooo....I MISS MY FRIENDS!!  We always get together to watch the fireworks at our house, grill out, kids run around, swim, dance, whatever....not. this. year.  UGH!!!  They're all at the BEACH!!  GRRRRRR   ha ha  I MISS YAAAALLLL!!!!

I really haven't thought much about the 4th as far as the "celebration".  I haven't really cared about doing much, hanging out, going anywhere, etc....But TODAY.....TODAY IS A GREAT DAY!!!  I woke up feeling reeeeeeealllllygood!  :0)  The hubs took the oldest to play golf.  The youngest and I are just sitting around.  I would actually like to "organize" something....do any of yall do that ?!  Typically,  summer is my time to "declutter" and catch up on what I have neglected from August - May.  I had big plans to declutter and organize our attic this summer....hmm....too hot for me to do THAT though.....what to do, what to dooooo!! 

Anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AMERICA!  We truly are blessed to live in this land!  I hope everyone has a great day and remember to BE SAFE!!!

BLESSINGS TO ALL!!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment