LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bright Eyes

Well, the hubs has certainly made my day.  He came in for lunch from work.  As we were talking, he interrupted me to say:  "You look REALLY good today!"  I replied "thank you", he said :"  No, like .... REEALLLY  GOOD!  You have your bright eyes back today!"  --- with stuff coming at me like that, makes me want to push even harder!  I knew I got up feeling really good again today.  This has been a good week.  I texted my BFF and told her I think my "hump" from surgery is over.  My energy level is returning and I have slight cabin fever...MUST BE RECOVERING TO THE GOOD OLE EM!!  WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! 

It will be 7 weeks on Friday since my surgery.  Gearing up for round #3 on Monday! 

Prayers!!!

E

1 comment:

  1. yayyyy!! love reading this and all of your posts :) So glad your week has been good!

    ReplyDelete