LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ants in his pants..

Anyone that knows my husband knows that he is slightly (and that's putting it lightly) ADHD!  Today, the sweet man has ants in his pants!  The doctor came around yesterday morning and said my levels were looking pretty good and he was expecting me to go home Thursday (today).  Well....good ole "Pete" has been banking on that since 8:00 yesterday morning.  Needless to say, hubs has paced, texted, emailed and whatever he can do to pass the time, but  he is SOOOO RESTLESS!! 

Anyway---just wanted to touch base with yall.  Nurse just called and said they were going to discharge me today.  YIIPPPPEEEEE!!  So I am headed home ASAP! 

Hope yall have a great day!  Mine has just been made!!!

Blessings!!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment