LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

YES!!!

Well.....it's that time again for me:    St. Jude marathon registration time!  Do I??  DON"T I??  What to do...what to do....DUH, PEOPLE!!!  I'M CROSSING THAT FINISH LINE AND GOING TO SHOUT HALLELUIAH!!!  Now....who's going to join me this year?  Obviously, I won't be running the 26 or 13, but 5k is going to be an accomplishment and probably QUITE emotional, too.  I can't WAIT!!!  ((Maybe I can FINALLY talk the hubs into joining me???  We'll seeeee.....))  If you haven't ever experienced the St. Jude Marathon weekend in Memphis...let me tell you....you are MISSING A TREAT!!!  IT'S AAAAMMMAAZING!!!  I  have fun it for 6-7 years and it's without a doubt, one of my favorite things to do.  I encourage you to come out this year and give a shout for all those sweet   babies fighting for their lives and all of the hunnnnndreds of volunteers giving their time to support them.  I promise you, you won't be disappointed!!! 

Well, off to scout it out.....and FYI:  I have a team.  Last year we ran for His Grace Girls.  (I'm quite emotional right now at the thought of joining these two precious little girls as a GRACE SURVIVOR!!!  ))

More info to come!!! 

Blessings!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment