LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tomorrow...

Well, tomorrow I head to the hospital for round 1 of chemo.  Am I scared?  No--I am not.  Do I dread it?  Well....maybe a little, in the sense of:  I would rather be at home with my babies.  But I will not worry about tomorrow, just going to trust in the Lord and know that He is in control. 

Today I have been overwhelmed with love.  My family and I have been touched by so many of you reaching out.  Again, God has opened MY eyes as to how we EACH come into contact with SOOO MANY people!  People from all walks of life, in every aspect of our lives.  I have really taken that for granted and I hope not to again.  We are here to love each other, build each other up, encourage each other, help each other all for HIS GLORY.  I have failed miserably in this department, unfortunatley.  Today is a new day though!  Thankful for an opportunity to correct...

Thanks to all of you who call, text, email, come see me, pray....we are so very thankful from the bottom of our hearts.  Even the boys get excited about "who's bringing dinner!"--spoken like true boys, eh??  LOVE! 

Praying that round 1 goes smoothly and my body reacts quickly!!  Praying also for Divine Intervention!  (I think we're already seeing this though, don't you?  HAAAA))

No comments:

Post a Comment