LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Well, today, I am just going to have to be honest: this is kickin' my tail today.  I have ABSOLUTELY NOOOO ENERGY!!!  I mean, I'm not talking "hmmm....I just wanna lay around today"  I mean ""  HOLY MOLY that shower WORE. ME. OUT!!!".  YUUUCK!!!  I have always heard that chemo/cancer/sickness made you tired, but I had NO IDEA that I would have trouble STAYING AWAKE?!?!??  YUCK!!!  I hate this and I hate that my family is seeing me this way.  I don't want them to think I am slacking, but sheesh!  I just need to SLEEEEP!!!  HAHA

We got home last night from the hospital about 7 ish.  Let me tell you what:  I LOVE my bed!!!  I slept until 9:30 this morning....it was HEAVEN!!!  WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTIONS!!!!   I told Jason, even though it looks like I am "sleeping" in the hospital, I never sleep.  I am constantly aware of my surroundings which is probably another reason why I am BEAT today!  Things are just catching up??? 

Anyway---home sweet home with my precious children.  So thankful!!! 
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer...can you BELIEVE IT!?!?:

Blessings!!!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment