LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Typically....

HA!  Well...it's 4:50 a.m. and TYPICALLY I would be gearing up to train...yeah....welllll.....diffferent training now, eh?

As I sit here, feeling kinda icky (sorry, just being honest)  and going through all the texts (sorryguys, I PROMISE I will get with yall soon...just been kinda "busy") I thought I'd fill yall in on the latest with me....

Well......came home Friday from the hospital.  Felt pretty good!  No real pains.  No nausea.
  Not really feeling any differently than I have, other than my HEAD WAS FEELING GOOOOOD!!!  :0) 

Then Saturday came.....

Okay....sooooo....the precious nurse , Ann, who is my new best friend--she just doesn't realize it yet--said "OkAY, SOOOOO,,,,,Saturday and Sunday are "probably gonna kick your butt"....seriously.....those were her words.  She then went on to explain that the chemo would ZAP me of my energy and it would be OOOOKKKAAAAYYY.  She said "REEEEST"....HA!  I think I COMPLETELY zoned out during that conversation, because I thought initially:  "yeah...okay...kinda like every other day I have been having.  I've got this.  This stupid mess isn't gonna lick ME!"....uuuuhhhhh......hhhhhmmmm........

I.  DID. NOT . GET. OUT .OF . THE. BED. ON. SATUDAY!!!  I WAS NOT ONLY WIPED OUT, BUT COULD NOT, DID NOT, WOULD NOT MOOOOVE!!!  OH MY GOODNESS!!!  Seriously....I had no idea it was going to be that bad!!!  I might be dreading August.....

Sunday was a pretty good day to start off with.   I tried to go to church, but ran out of juice,so hubs and boys went.  Sunday was pretty uneventful, but ....Monday....

MONDAY, MONDAY:  WHAT A FUN DAY!!!

WWWOOOWWW!!!  Okay:  spiked a temp which kinda freaked the hubs out, as we were told "ER anything over 99."  Oh well, yall know ME by NOW:  if I am gonna do it, LET'S DO IT RIGHT!!!    Fever spiked 100,8  (eeeeeks)

Thank goodness for a GREAT hubs.  He called the doc, got me in, and all is well.  lol

Doctor can't figure out WHAT or WHY I am/was running fever.  My white blood cell counts are "great", sooo......It's 5 A. M., fever is slightly up again and.........that's the latest run down! 


I want to tell everyone thaank you again for calling and texting and emailing me.  I promise I will catch up eventually.  As you can see....been a little under the weather BUT I will kick it and get back soon!  I love yall and  CAN YOU BELIEVE IT IS ALREADY JUNE 20TH!?!?!?!?!  SHEESH....
Last I knew it was May 18th!  lol

Blessings to everyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment