LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Today is another BEAUTIFUL DAY!

Today is another good day, peeps!  YAY!  So many people have sent me texts and emails checking on me, asking me how I am feeling.  The answer is :   I REEEALLLY feel "normal"  (HAAA...I know, I know, we'll leave THAT one alone).  But I do.  I feel good.  I just hate that it's soooo hot outside because normally, I have a savage tan at this point in the summer and....welll......I am SOOO WHITe!!  LOL  But the hubs says to leave it alone, it's healthier....humph....next summer!!!!  NEEEEXT SUMMER!!!  ((Still shootin for that pool in my backyard.  You'd think BRAIN SURGERY would land ya somethin' good!  hee heeee))

Anywho--went to the bambino's game last night. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say:  baseball fields  watching my child are probably not the healthiest place for me to "recover".  I am a natually competetive person anyway.....and......well.....just to be honest.......when my children are playing, I want TOOO WWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! HAHA....but seriously....I am not supposed to "get excited" (yell, holler, scream)-----uhHHHHHHH PEOPLE.   DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS WHEN YOUR CHILD'S TEAM IS BEHIND!!!???!?!?  LOL
Seriously, it was tough being a "quiet" fan on the sidelines.  I'm sure the hubs loved it.  :0)  NOOO, I am not the crazy mama that climbs the fence and yells at the team, BUT I expect the team to "bring it" ANY time they are on the field!  It's not anything I would expect out of any situation in life....    :0) 

Anyway----praying for another great day tomorrow.  Please keep me in your prayers as I return for ROUND #2 Monday!!!    All seemed to go well last time,  expecting the same this go round. Hey---and guess what!?!?  I will be HALF WAY TO THE FINISH LINE THIS TIME NEXT WEEEEEEK!!!  YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


BLESSINGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment