LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

AAHH HAAAAA!!!!

GOD. IS.SOOOOOO GOOD AND FAITHFUL!!! 

Ephesians 6: 12 states:  For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 

THIS is what was placed in my heart from the VERY beginning of this "ordeal".  I have said it before and I will continue to say and believe God has healed me and will use this for His good!  This battle that wages inside of me is not flesh and blood, it's spiritual.  Evil forces are everywhere but I know that I KNOW God is surrounding me and His protection is ever present. 


This morning we received a call from the oncologist's nurse.  :  She said: "Hey guys!  The results are back from the bone marrow and we can't find ANYthing ANYwhere!  We ran ALL KINDS of tests and NOTHING is showing up!"   AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH


I KNEW IT!!!  GOD IS SOOOO GOOD!!  Many of you reading this will think:  yeah, but...  just STOP.  RIGHT.  THERE!!  I told yall it was going to be okay!  I am thankful for my doctors and will continue to pray for them, but no....they won't be able to "figure me out" because this battle is not flesh and blood.  I LOOOVE HOW GOD IS SHOWING UP!!!  THIS. IS. AWESOME!!  WHAT A STORY TO SHARE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment