LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just BLESSED!

Yesterday's MRI results were good.  Doc said "all is healing beautifully!  I don't see any unnatual swelling, place where mass was is healing as it should.  All looks good!"

God is good, yall!  I'm just blessed.  Period!!!  I feel His presence and love with me all the time. 

Monday will be round 2 of chemo.   Doctor is adament I only stay one night (I'm speculating that he wasn't too thrille I stayed all week last time.  He said :  "there's just no need for that!")  You aren't telling ME anything I don't know!  HA!!  A week  was tough!! There's just nothing better than your own bed, your own shower, your own smells,and of course.....not having someone POKING or PRODDINg on you AAALLL hours of the NIGHT!?!?  LOL

Anyway---I slept SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo gooooooood last night, people!!!  I don't think I MOVED at. all! Didn't get up until after 9.  Yes, God. Is. Good!!!

BLESSINGS TO YALL!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment