LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Family Time

Went home to celebrate my nephew's 4th birthday.  It was so great to go home.  I love going home in the fall!  It's one of my favorite times of the year.  I told my mom today that her house is so peaceful in the country, I could've sat on the porch and listened to the rain pitter-patter all day today.  Sometimes that's just what we need to do, isn't it?  Stop and "listen"....

Welp, another work week ahead.  Last week was a good first week back.  I was tired early on but by Friday, I was good to go!  I am trying to instill routines that I want done in my classroom and this will take time nd LOTS of PRACTICE!  HA!  "Slow and steady wins the race"---seems to be my motto for life these days.

Hope yall have a great week!

Until next time,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment