LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Friday, September 21, 2012

Round 8!

Round #8 finished!  Whoop whoop!!  Now I get 5-6 weeks "off" before my next round of chemo.  I am SO THRILLED words cannot even EXPRESS how "free" I feel today.  Again....I can't imagine how I will feel this time next year when my doctor says :"Okay...all clear!"  Whoop Whoop!

Back to school on Monday.  I am excited to get back into the classroom and into my routine of "life".  My children are SO. EXCITED I will be returning to work (???), who knows what that's about !  HA!  I'm seriously thinking it's because it's our "normal".  

Anywho....it's a BEEEAUTIFUL day outside!  Hope yall can get out and enjoy some of this AWESOME weather God is showering us with!  Hope ya have a great weekend!!


'Til next time!!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment