LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

RING THAT BELL HARD, HONEY!

WHAT AN AMAZING DAY I HAVE HAD TODAY!!  I had an MRI this morning and it looked great AAANND:
  1.  NO MORE CHEMOS AT THE CLINIC
  2.  AFTER NEXT WEEK'S CHEMO IN THE HOSPITAL, I DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK IN UNTIL 6 WEEKS!!! 

CAN I GET A WHOOP!  WHOOP!! 

The nurse today made a BIG announcement in the chemo room that today was my LAST INFUSION WITH THEM!!  WHOO HOOOO And....of course, I got completely choked up and emotional about it.  A GOOD emotional.  Tears of JOY!!  Then Hubby said: "let's go outside and you RING THAT BELL HARD!" (There is a big bell outside of the clinic that people ring once they've completed their treatments.  Again...tears of joy!) 

I feel like I am just about to tip the top of this hill I have been climbing and it feels SO. DANG. GOOD, PEOPLE!! 

I hope yall are having a good week.  Almost Friday! 

Until next time!!!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment