LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm BACK!

Well, today was my first day back to school and let me tell you:  IT FELT GREAT!! My sweet peers welcomed me with breakfast, had a pot-luck lunch and made me feel so loved!  It was so good to see my friends again!  I have MISSED THEM!!!  After running in to beat the time clock :0)  ((keep in mind I have not been at work for almost 5 months, people!  Naturally I would be running around like a chicken with its head cut off the first day back.....right?  riiiiiiiiight??  Of COURSE!!))  
 I was so ready to finally meet my new students!! The day FUH-LEW by, to say the least!  My assistant and I were "movin' and shakin'" trying to stay ahead of the "pack"  HA!   All in all it was a good day and I can't wait to go back tomorrow! 

Hope everyone has a great week! 

Until next time!!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment