LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day One...

WHEW!!  FINALLY!!! ......

HEEELLLOOOO BLOGLAND!!  This has already been QUITE an adventure!  ((Ever true to my life story--those of you that know me, know how there's always something!!))  I am excited to introduce to you my first ever attempt to blog....wish me well.....not too technical, here.  The purpose of this blog is to journal Team Emma, now called His Grace Girls, training and fundraising attempts for one of my FAVORITE things to do during the year..... the ST. JUDE MARATHON WEEKEND!!!  If you have never attended or participated in this weekend event in Memphis, let me just say you really should.  You will leave there a different person.  I love St. Jude because a.) a dear friend has a cancer survivor at the ripe old age of 7 and b.) they don't turn ANY family away whose child is suffering from this dreaded disease.

 From time to time, my "Sole Sister"  in running will also post her attempts in this endeavor we will share together. We have been running together for about 5 years.  (Love that girl!!)  We have endured highs and lows and have encouraged each other to "keep going!!!"  I hope you guys will come back and check on us now and again....LET''S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment