LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Officially on the downhill part of the slope!

That's right!!  5 rounds down and 3 to go of the every 14 days of chemo.  WOOHOOOO  Almost there, almost there, almost there!  I can defintely see the light at the end of the tunnel!  (Which, by the way, I LOOOVE that song!)  There' s a light at the end of this tunnel, there's a light at the end of this tunnel, there's a light at the end of this tunnel fooooor meeee....I can't think of the person that sings it off the top of my head....

Anywho--hoping to go home tomorrow.  All of my counts and levels are looking great.  I'm telling you, God is so merciful!!!  He has TRULY had me under his wings like Psalm 91 says. I'm looking forward to seeing my troops tomorrow and hearing all about their first week of school!  Next summer I think we will have an extra couple of weeks of summer which is AWESOME!!!  Maybe we can "make up" for this summer, eh?  :)


Hope yall have had a good week so far!  Almost Friday!!  Keep on keepin' on!!!

Blessings

E

No comments:

Post a Comment