LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

YEEES!

Can we just say:  A. M.AZ.ING RUN TODAY!?!?  I think I have gotten so wrapped up in the "pace" and "mileage" that I have forgotten to quite simply:  ENJOY THE RUN!  Yall know that I struggle in the summer months, but I think I am so focused on "getting it done" that I am forgetting to HAVE FUN!!!   Well, not today!! 

Today also puts us at 18 weeks.  18 weeks until the "big day".  I'm currently working on email addresses, so get ready peeps!  I'll be callin' on all of yall for help in the fund raising for this amazing event!  Seriously, again, if you live close and have never experienced the St. Jude Marathon weekend --- you really should.  SOOO many supporters, survivors, families, friends, and FUN

Headed back to work today.  Please be in prayer for our students, teachers, principals, and staff this year and HUG YOUR TEACHERS!!!  They work hard "on and off the field"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment