LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Workin' fo tha Weekend!

All right, all my fine feathered friends....sing with me now!  Workin' fo tha weekeeennnd!  You know the tune and those of us that started back to school know what I'm talkin' about!  It's not that I don't love, love, L O V E my job...but the beginning of school can be a little stressful, to say the least.  Trying to get all of those babies in a routine and learn your procedures....uuhhhh.....S T R E S S!  But let me just say, come October, life.  will.  be.  good.  I tell myself constantly:  It's not a sprint, it's a marathon.  Speaking of which...

GREAT week of running!  I love being back in a routine.  I also love knowing that I have goals for each week.  Running with a purpose.  I'm taking one week at a time these days.  Focusing on the small goals; working toward the BIG MAMA  (!!)  which is about 17 weeks away.  The long run this week was 7.  I hit it midweek, and actually did pretty well, considering....I'm hoping for cooler temps since we are mid-August.  September is when I truly notice a difference.....not to wish my life away, but WOW SOOOOO ready for fall!!!

Hope everyone had a great back to school week!  Enjoy your weekend because they go awfully fast!!!  Keep on keepin' on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment