LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

SATURDAY MADNESS

So I hit 4 out of 7 days this week.  Not great, but it's done.  Maybe my goal should be 5 of 7 next week, huh?  Seriously, it's the heat. I canNOT get motivated and it's very frustrating to me.  Ready for some cooler, fall weather....THAT'S the weather I dig!  Love cool mornings when all you really need is a long sleeve shirt and a pair of shorts.  I feel like my lungs open up then and I can breathe....unlike now.  SHEESH!  Okay, okay, enough with the complaining and excuses---I took a picture of all my running gear : 
Soooo--this adds some weight to my already heavy body these days....HA!  I learned the hard way last year about not taking water during these awful months....I seriously saw stars one day!  I'm sure if my good friend's husband saw my iPOD, he would rag me about it.  I'm just too cheap to change it.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it??  Ya know?? 

Well....that sums it up today boys and girls.  I hope you enjoy your Saturday...to all my teacher friends:  CAN YOU BELIEVE WE HAVE TWO WEEKS OF SUMMER LEFT???  WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

HAPPY SATURDAY TO YOU AND YOURS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment