LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday, Monday

Well--those of you that are actually reading this will be glad to know that this ole bird hit the pavement EARLY this morning and WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!  Lovin' me some 77* temps in the a.m.  I can actually deal with the weather when it's less than 80! 

I hit 3 today.  Not a great 3 miles, but nevertheless....D O N E!!!  YAAY! 

Found out we have another member on our His Grace Girls team  wooowoooo!!!   I'm thrilled!!  I'm completely freaked that I signed up for this big mama-jama 26.2 miles.  I am currently trying not to think about it and focus on the "fun of the run". 

On a completely different note---a big shout out to my sweet ole hubby who is currently attempting to run again. (I would LOOOVE for us to run together one day)  I hope he continues....when we first started dating he was averaging 3 miles 5 days a week...hmph...my, oh my, how things change   ;0)    I keep telling him it's just one day at a time, one day at a time.  GO PETE!!!

Worked in my classroom today.  WOOW  you think you are nearing the end.... BOOM something else jumps out at ya.  I'm kind of obsessing over my reading area this year, too, though....let's hope I can iron out my obsession to organize my books soon.  It's kind of out. of. control

Anywho...hope this post finds you all rested and ready for a great work week.  Two more weeks and we will find ourselves back at school.  {{Yippee!!  Can't WAIT!!}}  Have a great Monday evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment