LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Less than 48 hours to go!

Soooooooooooo, the nerves have left and the excitement has taken its place!  I had two really good runs this week and have been working on getting tshirts out for this weekend.  I. Am. So. EXCITED!!!  I have completely cleaned out every room, closet, cabinet, and corner in my house.  I have washed ALL of our clothing, folded it, AND put it away (not to mention, organized the clothing according to style and color).  I. Am. EXCITED PEOPLE!!!  I can totally feel people's prayers this week.  I have had a renewed sense of energy and motivation that I was sorely missing last week.  Thank you for your words of encouragement this week.  It's funny....friends from near and far have popped in or about to wish me well for a great run.  I don't know if they will truly ever know how much their words have meant to me.  I know the race will be long and at times I may question WHY I wanted to run the full marathon, but in the end I KNOW the sense of accomplishment will take away all the "ugly" thoughts!  ;0)  Happy thoughts people and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!  WOOOHOOOOO!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment