LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

And the nerves have set in....

WHEW!  The ole nerves have cranked up and shown themselves over the past 2-3 days.  I am sooo nervous!  It's almost ridiculous, don'tcha think?  I mean, I have spent the last 6 months thinking:" I can totally rock this!" and now... is that...... is that self doubt that has entered?  Nooooooooooo!  I sent out a mass text asking for prayers and hoping my peeps will send me encouraging words this week, as I am already in need of them.  Actually, don't we all need encouraging words weekly?  Whether it's a marathon or making it through the work week, kind words are often appreciated and a smile much obliged.  How much harder would we work or try if only we heard the good over the bad...(don't worry, I won't force you to read/listen to my soapbox of these days--onto another subject)

CHRISTMAS!!!  CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S ONLY 4 SHORT WEEKS AWAY?!?  SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, WHERE HAS THIS YEAR GONE!?  Without the first gift of the season bought, we have a looong way to go, baby!  ;0)  I've already been thinking of my New Year's Resolution for 2012....yes, I'm the goober that actually sets goals and in a few short days, this ole gal will accomplish one!  Have you thought of a goal for 2012?


Well--I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! 

Remember to keep me in your prayers throughout the week!  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment