LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

There's a FIRE, Burnin' in my Soul

Seriously, I LOVE. THIS. WEATHER!  Life is SO good when it's 69-70 degrees outside.  I loooooooooove fall!   I believe it's my favorite time of the year.  I love wearing sweatshirts and shorts, COLLEGE FOOTBALL, cooler mornings and evenings, pumpkins, mums....I LOVE FALL! 

With all this said, I hit my longest run yet.  10 miles.  Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP!!!  Yes sir, ladies and gentlemen.....10 miles, a little over a 1/3 of the way there!  I'm excited!  I truly believe this is the year that I will conquer that bad boy:  26.2.  I think I knew all along last year that I would cop-out.  Too much went on last fall.  This year, one step at a time, one day at a time, one week at a time.  The Lord has provided strength and that ever so valuable time.  Precious time that we all value so much.  We never think there are enough hours in the day but I want to share something with you:  if you will give Him your time, TRULY give Him your time, He will provide strength, endurance, and time to get through your day.  Don't believe me?  Try and see...God has truly blessed my time lately through family, work, and play.  He has even provided EXTRA time.  After all, He woos us :  Come all who are weak and I will give you strength.  Won't you give Him your time? 

Happy fall, yall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment