LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

I DID IT!

Wooooohoooooo!!!  I ran them!  16 miles, baby!!  I.  Am.  Pumped!  The first 8 were awesome.  I had a great stride and pace, but let me tell ya...when I hit 8--I started questioning myself.  I will be the first one to tell you : "it's mind over matter" and today--it was definitely mind over matter those last 8 miles.  I was NOT going to give in!  Determination and sheer will pulled me through.  I even hit the CVS at 11 miles for some Powerade as a "pick me up".  The weather was P.E.R.F.EC.TION to say the least.  God truly granted us a beautiful fall day today.  I hope you got to get out in it and enjoy the crisp, cool, morning or the breezy, GORGEOUS afternoon.  If not--SHAME on YOU!  ;0) 

My schedule pulls me back for 12 as a long run this week but adds 10 miles for a midweek run.  YEEHAW! 

Hope everyone has a blessed Sunday and great week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment