LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Guess WHAT!!!

I did it!  I registered for the St. Jude half marathon in December!!  I am nervous, scared, excited, ready--all bundled up into one!  This run is my FAVORITE run to participate in! I know I have a journey ahead of me with training, but I also know with sheer determination it will get done! Wonder if my family (cousins, brother, sister in law) will run the half again this year?  ....yes---this is directed at them intentionally....


Things are going well for me these days.  School is wrapping up and summer is around the corner!  (I told a friend today it's getting harder and harder to get up in the mornings) 

I spent the weekend with some of my favorite people.  God has mightily blessed our family this past year! 

I hope everyone enjoys the upcoming weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment